Don't pay unless you win. Car accidents & other injury accidents.
Personal Injury, Bankruptcy
J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2010
Utah State Bar
Personal Injury Services
- Car accident injury
- Trucking accident injury
- Pedestrian accident injury
- Motorcycle accident injury
- Bicycle accident injury
- Wrongful death
- Dog bite injury
- Slip and fall injury
How can I help you with your injury?
- I will help you get fair compensation
- I will deal with the insurance company so you don't have to
- I can help you get your medical bills covered
- I promise that you won't pay us anything unless we help you win your case
- You can contact us 24/7. Our team of experts are here when you need us.
- If you can't come to use then we will come to you.
Ms. Ball obtained a bachelor’s degree in English from Brigham Young University in 2005. She then served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Arequipa, Peru from 2005 through 2007. Ms. Ball attended the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University on an academic scholarship, graduating in 2010. For the past seven years, Ms. Ball has volunteered for Centro Hispano and the Timpanogos Legal Center, helping Hispanic and underprivileged communities obtain free legal representation.Ms. Ball practices personal injury and bankruptcy law. She has resolved debts totaling millions of dollars for her clients in bankruptcy. Ms. Ball also has extensive experience in handling insurance claims and preparing personal injury cases for litigation. She has helped personal injury clients obtain hundreds of thousands of dollars in insurance company settlements. Ms. Ball’s hometown is Memphis, Tennessee. She enjoys hiking, running, and spending time with her husband and son.