Car Accident Lawyer AF Utah
Only pay if you win your case
James J. Lee
Car Accident Lawyer
J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2007
Adjunct Professor at University of Utah S.J. School of Law
Personal Injury Services
- Car accident injury
- Trucking accident injury
- Pedestrian accident injury
- Motorcycle accident injury
- Bicycle accident injury
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite injury
- Slip and fall injury
How can I help you with your car accident injuries?
- I promise that you won't pay us anything unless we help you win your case
- I will help you get fair compensation
- I will deal with the insurance company so you don't have to
- I can help you get your medical bills covered
- You can contact us 24/7. Our team of experts are here when you need us.
- If you can't come to use then we will come to you.
Mr. Lee graduated with a law degree from Brigham Young University in 2007. He also obtained a bachelor's degree in political science from Brigham Young University in 2004. Mr. Lee's focus in his practice is in the area of personal injury, specifically auto accidents. Mr. Lee and his firm have handled over a thousand personal injury cases and they pride themselves on the the high satisfaction rate of their clients. Mr. Lee routinely settles injury claims for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Mr. Lee uses his extensive trial experience and negotiating skills to leverage the highest possible settlement. Mr. Lee is a member of the national Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, which is an elite group of the top trial attorneys in the state of Utah. Membership in the Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only.